Friday, June 29, 2012

It's started.

The destruction and mayhem have truly begun. A crew of many showed up in the wee hours (okay, it was 7:30, but I was tired) and tore my house apart. Okay, only the kitchen and the boy's bathroom.

"Only"? Am I crazy? Two rooms out of commission and the house is useless. Okay, I'm exaggerating just a little. But for someone who loves to cook, not having a kitchen is driving me effing crazy. We've set up a pseudo-kitchen in one end of the family room, i.e. a microwave, coffee maker, toaster. We're now using paper plates *shudder* and I'm buying prepared foods *double shudder*.

As an aside, the frozen meat pies from Bisson's Farm are fabulous!

Sharing a bathroom with two young men, AKA Son1 and Son2, is a challenge. They like to stay up later than we do so we're back to "time to get ready for bed!". That way they won't have to creep thru our room after we're asleep. Our squeaky floors preclude creeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment