Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A mystery...

I feel sure a bandit broke into our house. If we lived on a houseboat, I'd blame a pirate, but, alas, we're stuck on dry land, so it must have been a bandit. How do I know a bandit broke into our house? Because...whilst cleaning out the kitchen cupboards in preparation for the "Great Renovation of 2012", I came across six - SIX! - cans of sweetened condensed milk. The only logical explanation for said cans of sweetened condensed milk to be in my kitchen is that they were planted there by pesky bandits. Why the bandits would do this thing, I have no clue. It is not up to me analyze the motives of bandits. Rest assured the cans of sweetened condensed milk have been dealt with in an appropriate manner.

I shudder to think what the bandit has placed at the back of the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment